No jokes here folks – just the Top Ten Qualities for a Successful Lab Attempt! Did I miss any? Let me know in the Comments below! I know many of you will take care of the jokes for me.
10. Effective use of the proctors – for more information, see Tips for Working with the Proctors.
9. Proper diet – be sure to bring your own lunch and snacks.
8. Attention to the Core Knowledge Section – do not rush this section, and once complete, do not think about it again.
7. Use of the DOC-CD – knowing when to use it and how is critical.
6. Effective diagramming techniques – for more information, see May I Have a Diagram with that Please.
5. Positive mindset – no thoughts of failure, only thoughts of success.
4. Effective disaster management techniques – how quickly and effectively you react to a major issues is critical.
3. Precise and accurate verifications.
2. Precise and accurate troubleshooting.
And the Number 1 Quality for a Successful Lab Attempt:
1. Time management and overall lab strategy.
12 Responses to “The Top Ten Qualities for a Successful Lab Attempt”
Leave a Reply