Dec

Labs 1 and 10 of the new CCIE Routing & Switching Lab Workbook Volume 2 Version 5 (IEWB-RS) are now available on the members site.  All users with an active subscription to version 4.1 should automatically see the R&S Lab Workbook Volume II Version 5.0 Beta link when you login.  The lab meetup for lab 10 is scheduled for 9am Pacific time this Thursday.

Hope to see you there!

About Brian McGahan, CCIE #8593, CCDE #2013::13:

Brian McGahan was one of the youngest engineers in the world to obtain the CCIE, having achieved his first CCIE in Routing & Switching at the age of 20 in 2002. Brian has been teaching and developing CCIE training courses for over 8 years, and has assisted thousands of engineers in obtaining their CCIE certification. When not teaching or developing new products Brian consults with large ISPs and enterprise customers in the midwest region of the United States.

Find all posts by Brian McGahan, CCIE #8593, CCDE #2013::13 | Visit Website

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

21 Responses to “New CCIE R&S Vol 2 Ver 5 Labs Posted”

1. ayman azzam says:

I would like to knoe when are going to release the rest of the qos section of vol. 1 ver.5

my lab exam is in three weeks and I really think it would help me and and all the others esp. after going throough it and found how great it is

Many thanks

2. Yandy says:

Awesome, I really like the new single diagram design, easier to look at and less to print.. :)

3. Annie says:

i guess i gotta re-plan my lab date to a later time..but im waiting for the Volume 1 for other technology..especially the BGP and Redistribution..

4. Jody says:

Will the meet up’s be recorded and available to “CoD” end to end customers?

5. Annie says:

is the lab 10 meet-up going to be available as well or only for customers that purchased the online version? and is the Lab 1 meet-up link will be re-posted?

6. SGM PAYNE says:

Why are you releasing Vol 2 labs when you haven’t finished Vol 1? Doesn’t that mean your customers have to wait longer for Vol 1 now??

7. bam says:

Any plans to make it available on-demand after the session? 9am PST is Friday 1am for me.

8. FredBloggs says:

Any update on when a Dynamips version of Vol.2 Ver 5 is to be released?

9. Release of the new volume 2 workbook won’t delay volume 1 further because they are both being worked on concurrently.

The rest of the live lab meet-ups are for registered customers only. End-to-End customers will have access to the class-on-demand videos for them. Also the lab 1 meet-up class-on-demand will be posted later today.

10. Jody says:

That’s great Brian! Thanks. I really like all the new content you guys are putting out. It is really helping to supplement my current training schedule and fills in some gaps nicely.

11. Annie says:

Thanks Brian for the information on the availability of the Lab1 COD.. May I ask, how about Vol 1 remaining technology, when will it be released?

12. CrydayArrarve says:

Goodday I’m new here
    And it looks like a great forum, so just wanted to say hello! :) :):)
    And looking forward to participating.
    Going on vacation for a few days, so i’ll be back

13. Jeriel Atienza says:

Good to hear the new Workbook 2 v5, i didnt start study yet the old version, can i jump to v5 without passing to v4.1? Or is it recommend to go to v4.1?

Thanks

14. bam says:

Total Confusion. So is lab 10 Meet-Up free or not?
    Is it on Thursday the 18th at 9am (per your post) or Friday the 19th (per the schedule)?

15. Today’s session is only for users who have active subscriptions for the series. I have to update the schedule on the website since I had to make some minor changes. Sorry for any confusion.

16. bam says:

OK — maybe it’s not total confusion… it just wasn’t very clear. I was hoping to catch a free meetup so I can decide if this is something I want to buy. You guys are asking $1000 for something that isn’t completed yet and has only been shown for free one time in a timezone that’s not convenient for everyone.

Thanks for the clarification though. I hope you will consider the idea of having one lab at least available for free COD so that potential registered customers can see what they are getting if they buy the meetups. I’ve seen some of the open lecture series. I get the feeling these aren’t well rehearsed; you guys often run out of time or have technical problems or go off on tangents. I’m hoping the meetups are of better quality. Forgive me for being skeptical but $1000 is a bit of money to drop.

17. Bert says:

I have purchased the Dynamips version of the IEWB2. Would it be possible to also get the link to the v5 beta electronical files even if the dynamips files are not yet available?

18. Goodday I’m new here
    And it looks like a interesting forum, so just wanted to say hello! :) :):)
    And looking forward to participating.

19. Bhuvanesh says:

Please advise the latest version of all three volumes of IE….Lab Workbooks or with which one do need to go?

Thanks to revert…

Cheers!
    Bhuvanesh

20. Bhuvanesh says:

MY LAB EXAM DATE: 11th May 2009..